Apprentice Health Care Assistant Recruitment Event 20th September
Formed in 2002, 5 Boroughs Partnership achieved NHS Foundation Trust status in early 2010 and has established itself as a leading provider of mental health services regionally and nationally by delivering innovative approaches to providing high quality services. In 2011 the business expanded to incorporate community service provision enabling the Trust to begin to design and deliver integrated high quality care services. This is a large, dynamically changing and complex multi sited organisation employing around 4,000 staff.
We are committed to providing safe, compassionate care and look to appoint people who are as passionate about patient care as we are.
Apprentice Healthcare Assistant Recruitment Event Wednesday 20th September.
We are delighted to confirm we are recruiting Apprentices across our inpatient services at North West Boroughs Healthcare.
£3.50 per hour year 1 – range £4.05 – £7.50 year 2
It’s an exciting time to join us, as we’ve recently expanded our 0-19 services, eating disorder services and criminal justice team.
There’s a great support and development package available which includes monthly mentoring from our experienced teams, a peer network group, support from our Vocational Skills Coordinator, a dedicated college mentor and of course the ability to learn on the job and get paid! You’ll also complete the Care Certificate, which will provide knowledge and skills in caring for our patients and service users.
What are we looking for?
• Care, Compassion and a real desire to help people.
• A commitment to learning and developing yourself.
• An interest and knowledge in mental health.
• The ability to use your own initiative.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Flexible in terms of delivering care within a variety of environments
• Most importantly we are looking for considerate, supportive individuals who listen and care.
To gain an interview slot at our Recruitment Event, apply now!
Closing date: 18th September
Recruitment event / interviews: 20th September
** You will have the opportunity to talk to us about apprenticeships on the day **
Please note we are also recruiting for Apprentice Business Admin support.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and pilates classes.
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service).
• Access to the NHS pension scheme.
• Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre.
• Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Successful candidates will either have a valid DBS check with the Trust or will be required to pay for the cost of the DBS Disclosure which is £47.50 for an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be deducted from first salary.
We are committed to the delivery of outstanding care for our patients. The successful candidate will share this commitment and demonstrate both our Trust values and our culture of compassionate care.